Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some feedback from the Classical Scene Study I taught this summer:

"I like the scenes you assigned and the freedom we got choosing monologues.  I like the games we played and your supportive and positive attitude.  I enjoyed this class thoroughly."

"I love how you are always smiling and not negative."

"You sure know your stuff which is very inspiring.  You are serious about what you do - which I love."

"You have helped me grow so much as an actor.  My love for classical work has increased so much thanks to you and Kyle!"

"I really appreciate all the energy you put in with every student.  Your encouragement and challenges helped me grow this summer, thank you."

"I always looked forward to your class; your incredible patience and genuine kindness never cease to amaze me.  I never once heard you say anything negative or get angry with the students, and you inspire me not only to be a better intern, but a better person in general!  I sincerely hope to work with you in the future!"

No comments:

Post a Comment