Enjoy these photos and quotes from 10 weeks of incredible humility, generosity and learning!
"Classical lets me calm down and find my self. I'm glad we had this class." - a 7th grader
Springer Theatre Academy: Rehearsal for "Julius Caesar" in the ruins of the Actor's Arena
"This class is wonderful! Kyle & Katie REALLY focus on classical scenes. They challenge you, but it's fun challenges that make you want to accept them." - a 6th grader
WildCat Theatre Conservatory: John and I make our best lizard faces at Banquet.
"Very fun, Kyle explains things well and Katie gives the swag in it." - a 5th grader
"I love how the teachers made the work of Shakespeare funny and enjoyable." - an 8th grader
"I loved this class. Teachers communicate well. Great experience. I learn something new every year." - an 8th grader
WildCat Theatre Conservatory: Front Page News! Doing the negative space exercise with 4th and 5th graders!



No comments:
Post a Comment